My Ivory Tower

My name is Karin Huxman and I write romance for New Concepts Publishing. You can find my author page at http://newconceptspublishing.com/karinhuxmanbooks.html. I write a mix of time travel, contemporary, paranormal, and sf/fantasy and love every minute of it.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Deviant Art

Thanks to everyone who left comments. Romance novels touch us in ways both universal and personal and it's always a neat revelation to me.

Several people commented on my ivory tower graphic. It was created by my very talented daughter, Kristin. She's a senior in college studying art. I asked her to create a graphic for me to use on my website and I think she did a super job. You can view more of her work online at http://mystictriana.deviantart.com . If you leave a comment, just tell her that Mom sent you. :) She'll be making her living as an artist, when she graduates in May, so if you'd like a cool graphic for your website just let me know and we'll find a way to pass your contact information to her in a private way.

It's been snowing all day here in beautiful Colorado and looks to keep it up over night. I know it will be spring soon, I just know it!

No comments: